|Station||Basic Sushi Master Station|
|Craft Time||1 minute|
Ingredients and MasteryEdit
- Main article: Mastery
|Ingredient||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Total|
|3 x Salmon||6||18||30||54|
|1 x Sushi Rice||2||6||10||18|
|2 x Short Grain Rice||4||12||20||36|
|1 x Water||2||6||10||18|
|2 x Salt||4||12||20||36|
About this table:
- The first line (Mastery) indicates how many times the player must cook this dish for each mastery level. If Level 1 reads "2" and Level 2 reads "5", that means the player must cook the dish twice for the first mastery star and five additional times for the second star.
- The remaining lines indicate how many of each ingredient are required to reach each mastery level.
- Lines with a darker background are the direct ingredients for this recipe.
- Lines with a lighter background are required to craft the direct ingredients.
- Main article: Serving
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Servings||24 Servings||26 Servings|
|Coins||72 Coins||78 Coins|
There has been one goal requiring Salmon Nigiri:
- Sushi Apprentice - Serve Salmon Nigiri 1 time
Eating Salmon Nigiri at a neighbor's restaurant has a chance to yield Salmon.