|Station||Basic Sushi Master Station|
|Craft Time||6 hours|
Ingredients and MasteryEdit
- Main article: Mastery
|Ingredient||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Total|
|5 x Salmon||20||25||45||90|
|3 x Tuna||12||15||27||54|
|2 x Egg||8||10||18||36|
About this table:
- The first line (Mastery) indicates how many times the player must cook this dish for each mastery level. If Level 1 reads "2" and Level 2 reads "5", that means the player must cook the dish twice for the first mastery star and five additional times for the second star.
- The remaining lines indicate how many of each ingredient are required to reach each mastery level.
- Lines with a darker background are the direct ingredients for this recipe.
- Lines with a lighter background are required to craft the direct ingredients.
- Main article: Serving
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Servings||84 Servings||87 Servings||89 Servings|
|Coins||252 Coins||261 Coins||267 Coins|
There has been one goal requiring Chirashi:
- Slice, Rice and Bowl - Have 1 Mastery Star for Chirashi
- Rule the Salmon - Provide Chef's Service with Chirashi 5 times
Eating Chirashi at a neighbor's restaurant has a chance to yield Tuna.